10/24/2011

TAG Heuer Women's CJF1314.BA0580 Diamond Chronograph Watch Review

TAG Heuer Women's CJF1314.BA0580 Diamond Chronograph Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I saw this watch in a magazine advertisement and thought it was nice.Then I stopped in a jewelry store and tried the watch on!Wow!I have not worn a watch in 15 years but I found one I didn't want to take off my arm!We searched on thru websites and when we saw Amazon had the watch for less $$ then the retail jewelry store my husband said buy it!We did and I am sooo glad!When I received it the watch had to be adjusted to my wrist so I stopped in the jewelry store and they checked it out and said they thought it looked as good as the one they were selling.I love this watch!It goes from casual to dress with ease!

Click Here to see more reviews about: TAG Heuer Women's CJF1314.BA0580 Diamond Chronograph Watch

Product Description:
Luxurious but not showy, this diamond chronograph watch from Tag Heuer adds the perfect touch of elegance to your arsenal. Powered by Swiss quartz movement, this women's watch is made with the finest stainless steel, including a 33-millimeter Tonneau-style case, bracelet, and diamond-accented bezel. The silver mother-of-pearl dial features three chronograph sub-dials, a date calendar between four and five o'clock, and diamond hour markers. Even fit for diving, this TAG Heuer timepiece is water resistant to 660 feet.

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy TAG Heuer Women's CJF1314.BA0580 Diamond Chronograph Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment