Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had wanted a stainless-steel watch with a black face.I like the small Couturas (have reviewed two others), and when I saw this one at a ridiculous price, that was it.The diamonds are visible without being too bling-y.This is a classy watch, and like all my Seikos, it's bulletproof; I can wear it camping or dancing.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko Ladies 40 Diamond Coutura - Stainless Steel - Black Dial - Date Window
Product Description:
. .. . 16 Genuine Diamonds Accent the Bezel. . Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet with Gold-Tone Accents . . Date window at the 3 o'clock position . . Water Resistant to 30 Meters (100 Feet) . . Bracelet Features a Push Button Release Clasp . . Battery Life is Approximately 3 Years . . 25mm Case Width (Approximately 1") . .
Want to buy Seiko Ladies 40 Diamond Coutura - Stainless Steel - Black Dial - Date Window at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment