Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)So, I just received this beautiful time piece today. I bought it as a gift for myself and I am very pleased! Arrived in a classy, red box, wrapped around a plush red pillow. Presentation was first class. Just loved it when I first saw it. I was looking for a larger watch because I have large hands with long fingers. That is exactly what I got. Beware that if you do not like LARGE watches, this one is NOT for you!! It does have a masculine size about it (not quite as big), however the feminine looking numbers and mother-of-pearl face shows that it is a womans watch. It is also heavy, but I am already use to it. I had an ESQ watch for 11 years with absolutely no problems. So I am very set on the Swiss made watches. This IS a wonderful watch to consider buying and Amazon handled everything perfectly! The best price I found, the extra discount for opening an account and the shipping and merchandise itself. I am a hooked customer! Buy this watch!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Swiss Legend Women's 20113-22 Commander Diamonds Collection Watch
Product Description:
Breathtaking in its dynamic, modern style, the Women's Diamond Commander Collection Watch from Swiss Legend charms with the glitter and shine of genuine diamond hour markers. A luminous white mother-of-pearl dial features three subdials, silver-tone hands and focal point Arabic numeral at 12 o'clock, and a convenient date display at four o'clock. There's also a polished stainless steel unidirectional bezel with engraved numbers, and a matching stainless steel bracelet band for a professional look. Bold, sporty, and sophisticated, the Diamond Commander boasts the precision of Swiss quartz movement, is water resistant to 660 feet, has a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal for extra protection against wear and tear, and arrives in a red presentation box.
Want to buy Swiss Legend Women's 20113-22 Commander Diamonds Collection Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment