Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This watch is great!The diamond accents add a lovely touch, but they are not overstated.The pink mother of pearl face is also beautiful.It definitely is very subtle.I wear this watch everywhere from story time at library to a nice evening out. I receive many compliments on this watch.One other great feature is that the watch is waterproof.I am a busy mom and teacher, sosometimes forget to take it offwhen washing dishes, bathing my daughter etc. I would definitely check out your local jewelry store to purchase.We were able to get this watch fora similar price (actually a little less), with the Tag Warranty from a highly respected jewelry store.
If you buy this watch you will enjoy it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: TAG Heuer Women's WAF141H.BA0813 Aquaracer 2000 Diamond Accented Watch
Product Description:
TAG Heuer's Aquaracer quartz watch for women is an elegantly styled timepiece that features a stainless-steel band, a corresponding stainless-steel case, and a pink, mother-of-pearl dial set with diamond hourly indices and a date display at the three o'clock. This chic watch is water resistant to 984 feet, giving you the performance when you need it the most.
Want to buy TAG Heuer Women's WAF141H.BA0813 Aquaracer 2000 Diamond Accented Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment