Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This watch exactly what I wanted and looks even better in person than photos.
I am however a bit disapointed at how easily the brushed stainless finish scratches. I very quickly noticed some scratches appearing from the bracelet rubbing up against the corner of my desk while typing (wood desk). Under closer investigation, I noticed that I can actually scratch the finish with my nail... Not exactly what I expected out of a high quality rugged watch.
Dont get me wrong, we are talking very fine scatches but they add up and after 7 months, one half of the bracelet looks more like I've had the watch for a few years.
Click Here to see more reviews about: TAG Heuer Men's CT511A.BA0564 Calibre 36 Link Automatic Chronograph Watch
Product Description:
Boasting precise, automatic movement that can measure to 1/10th of a second, the #CT511A.BA0564 from TAG Heuer is a luxurious, durable accessory. A brushed stainless steel case and bracelet combine with a bold black chronograph dial and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal for a sophisticated, collector-worthy look. Water resistant to 660 feet, this TAG Heuer original feels comfortable and secure on the wrist, thanks to a double locking fold-over clasp.
Want to buy TAG Heuer Men's CT511A.BA0564 Calibre 36 Link Automatic Chronograph Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment