11/07/2011

Oris Artelier Mens Watch 645-7596-4051MB Review

Oris Artelier Mens Watch 645-7596-4051MB
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a very nice and unique looking watch. I haven't seen any too much like this watch.I've had my watch over a year now maybe two.This watch has been with me to Iraq and Kuwait, It is still looking nice. I can wear it with just about anything and look nice in it.I do have one problem with the hidden clasp though.I don't know if other owners have this problem or not.The clasp unlatches at the slightest bend of my arm, so I am contstantly reclasping.I think the clasp could have been a little more unsensitive. Other than that its a great watch, I do not regret buying at all.The reclasping sometimes just give me a reason to show the watch off a little more. :-)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Oris Artelier Mens Watch 645-7596-4051MB

Product Description:
Stainless steel case and bracelet. Grey dial. Date displays at 3 o'clock position. Center hand indicator displays day of week. Small seconds subdial. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter 45mm. Automatic movement. Water resistant at 30 meters (100 feet). Oris Artelier Mens Watch 645-7596-4051MB

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy Oris Artelier Mens Watch 645-7596-4051MB at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment