10/15/2011

TAG Heuer Women's WJ1318.BA0572 Link Diamond Accented Watch Review

TAG Heuer Women's WJ1318.BA0572 Link Diamond Accented Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This watch is absolutely flawless. I hesitated a little about spending that much money on a watch sight unseen. But it was the smartest purchase I ever made, buying it from Amazon. Some online retailers that discount Tags scratch out the serial numbers, but this watch is perfectly intact. And I ended up getting a better warranty with Amazon than I would have got with Tag. I'd do it all over again!

Click Here to see more reviews about: TAG Heuer Women's WJ1318.BA0572 Link Diamond Accented Watch

Product Description:
Make a bold, fashionable statement statement with this TAG Heuer Link timepiece for women (model WJ1318.BA0572), which offers glittering diamond accents. The stainless steel watch case measures 27mm wide (1.06 inches) and is topped by a shiningly polished unidirectional bezel with engraved elapsed time markings and a luminous zero-set mark. The black dial face is studded with 11 sparkling, tiny Wesselton diamonds as well as luminous baton hands (with seconds hand) and a date window at 3 o'clock. It's matched to a stainless steel bracelet band composed of polished S-shaped links. Other features include a precise Swiss quartz movement, highly scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet)--suitable for recreational scuba diving.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy TAG Heuer Women's WJ1318.BA0572 Link Diamond Accented Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment