10/07/2011

Omega Women's 1562.30.00 Constellation Quartz Mini Watch Review

Omega Women's 1562.30.00 Constellation Quartz Mini Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First off, I shopped around quite a bit at the local jewelry stores for a watch to purchase as a birthday gift. At this time *August 2009* this watch retailed at the department stores and mall shops for about $1,600. They like to try to get you to buy it with a not-so-attractive 15% discount or so.

Anyway, my girlfriend really liked this particular watch because of the simple, elegant design. I agree with her that this design is classic and has good detail that will continue to be appealing for many years. I purchased this watch on Amazon because I have found great deals on here before for jewelry - watches in particular.

I decided to try it again because of the security that states the product is sold and shipped by Amazon.com themselves. I trust in Amazon's descriptions and promise to deliver a quality product which is why I decided to buy it here.

The deal here is great in comparison and saves a significant amount of money compared to retail stores for the same product. The watch was delivered as promised and in good working condition with no noticeable defects.

The only reason I did not rate it a 5-star was because I feel like it is still a bit overpriced for what you are really getting as far as precious metals & diamonds are concerned (or lack of). Other than my personal preference, I must say I believe I made a wise purchase and am satisfied with my experience here.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Omega Women's 1562.30.00 Constellation Quartz Mini Watch

Product Description:
The Omega Women's Constellation Watch is a simply designed and sophisticated timepiece that you can confidently wear anywhere. It features a delicate face in a bright, silver-white tone with black hour indexes and luminous hands, all shielded by a strong sapphire crystal. Etched onto the stainless steel bezel are large Roman numerals for reference, and the 22.5-millimeter case is also constructed of sturdy stainless steel. A slender, stainless steel, bracelet-style band with a pushbutton clasp keeps this beauty secured to your wrist. This watch is water resistant to a depth of 99 feet.

Buy Now

Want to buy Omega Women's 1562.30.00 Constellation Quartz Mini Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment