10/04/2011

Omega Seamaster 300M Mens Watch 212.30.41.61.01.001 Review

Omega Seamaster 300M Mens Watch 212.30.41.61.01.001
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I own this watch for almost few months now. All I can say is this is a wonderful timepiece. The craftsmanship on this watch is excellent. You can dress up or dress down. Initially I was going to buy it from Amazon but I got 30% off from local AD so later on I decided to buy it from there. I decided to buy a quartz version because I did not feel like paying extra $1,000 for same watch. Overall very satisfied with the watch and highly recommended.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Omega Seamaster 300M Mens Watch 212.30.41.61.01.001

Product Description:
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel link bracelet. Unidirectional black ion-plated bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and dot hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Date displays at the 3 o'clock position. Swiss quartz movement. Scratch resistant anti reflective sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Screw down case back. Other features: easy time zone change, helium escape valve and battery end of life indicator. Case diameter: 41 mm. Case thickness: 11.8 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 300 meters (1000 feet). Omega Seamaster 300M Mens Watch 212.30.41.61.01.001.

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Want to buy Omega Seamaster 300M Mens Watch 212.30.41.61.01.001 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment