Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this watch about 3 weeks ago.Had given my wife a Citizen Eco-Drive about 3 years ago and has been a wonderful and reliable watch.I have been looking to get a Citizen Eco-Drive Dive watch (I'm a scuba diver) for my self and this one finally came down to a price I could live with. This is a very well constructed watch. But beware this watch has some serious size and weight to it. I own two Invicta Dive watch's I bought about 8 years ago and they are OK watch's but they don't come close to the quality of the Citizen.Good Watch for a Good Price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Citizen Men's BN0055-53E Eco-Drive Promaster Carbon Watch
Product Description:
Rugged yet sophisticated, the Men's Promaster Carbon Chronograph Watch pairs edgy style with an innovative, solar-powered design. This versatile timepiece features a carbon fiber case, depth meter, and unidirectional bezel with raised silver-tone chapters. A sporty black chronograph dial has a date display at three o'clock, luminous hands and markers, and a sweeping seconds hand. Water resistant to an impressive 660 feet, this ultra-durable accessory boasts a hardened mineral crystal to guard against wear and tear, and a push button fold-over safety clasp for a secure fit. Perfect for work or weekend wear, this Citizen original arrives in a gray box, along with a manual, information CD, and warranty information.
Want to buy Citizen Men's BN0055-53E Eco-Drive Promaster Carbon Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment