Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've owned this watch for well over one year, maybe closer to two? It has been perfect, very nice style, it is heavy, but that is what I wanted. Crystal is as advertised - no scratches.
I lost mine three days ago in a bicycle/car accident - the car won. Will buy another after a few more searches of the crash site.
Bill
Click Here to see more reviews about: Traser Black Super Sport Watch T5002BK
Product Description:
Specifically designed for today's active outdoorsmen, this watch is there to meet any challenge. It features a highly accurate Swiss Ronda 715 quartz movement, a red-tipped illuminated second hand, rotating steel bezel with a traser insert, a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, a unique Military time sub-dial, a screw-down crown, and a black dial. Case: Brushed steel, 46 mm Diameter (wears like a 43mm). Band: Steel bracelet w/deployant closure. Water Resistant: 20 ATM Warranty: 3 Years (10 years on the illumination)
Want to buy Traser Black Super Sport Watch T5002BK at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment