8/26/2011

D&G Dolce & Gabbana Women's DW0270 Popular Collection White Crystal Pink Leather Watch Review

D&G Dolce & Gabbana Women's DW0270 Popular Collection White Crystal Pink Leather Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got my watch from a different site about 1 year ago.It came with a "D&G Time" box, a manual, & a leather-like "D&G Time" silver draw-string bag for the watch. This is really a beautiful watch.I get compliments from everyone.My only complaint is that the dye on the leather strap comes off easily. Apparently this happens with leather-strap watches and I should have been more careful.I made the mistake of wearing mine a few times while doing the dishes (I love the watch so much I don't like taking it off), but now some parts of the leather straps have turned dark from losing the dye.The leather straps themselves are still in great condition, it's just the paint coming off. I think I'll take it to a leather store to have it re-dyed.
Anyway, other than the leather strap coloring, everything else still looks new, no scratches on the stainless steel nor the glass case, all the crystals are still intact, and there are no cuts on the leather straps.
A must buy for any fashionista, but remember to keep the strap away from water.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DandG Dolce and Gabbana Women's DW0270 Popular Collection White Crystal Pink Leather Watch

Product Description:
Created in a blend of fashion and class, this Dolce & Gabbana timepiece exhibits a bold style that adds flare to your collection.

Buy Now

Want to buy DandG Dolce and Gabbana Women's DW0270 Popular Collection White Crystal Pink Leather Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment