Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had looked at this watch for 6 months. I had priced it locally at two different retail stores, each could not come close to the price I found here at Amazon.
The quality and appearance is exactly the same, and I'm very pleased.
The service and turn around time with Amazon was exceptional as well.
I've placed orders before, and each time was extremely pleased with the product ordered and service received.
Seiko Women's Coutura Watch #SUK008
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko Women's SUK008 Diamond Accented Coutura Watch
Product Description:
Add a touch of enchantment to every precious moment with this Seiko Women's Diamond Accented Coutura Watch. This striking timepiece features a 30-millimeter, stainless steel case and a steel-two-tone band that includes a steadfast push-button clasp. Dramatic gold hour indexes, black minute indexes, and a stylized Arabic twelve adorn the classic white dial, which features an eye-catching circular pattern and is encased in a sapphire window for added durability. The bezel features decorative indexes for extra readability, and three sub dials track the day, date, and 24-hour settings. Powered by chronograph movement, this watch is water resistant up to 100 meters.
Want to buy Seiko Women's SUK008 Diamond Accented Coutura Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment