Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this watch. It's a very solid construction.
Like all Seiko watches, construction-wise it's better than almost any competition for the prices below 1K.
Great for outdoors and sport activities.
It's big, but with the current fashion and my average wrist size it fits perfectly. Comfortable. Great lume. Very fun. No complains on the look.
I rate it 4 because the watch is not accurate.
I know that other items are better regulated and I just got unlucky, but still it's the area for improvement.
Would be great if they put a different movement in it.
Bracelet could be a little better, but good for the money.
Overall highly recommended.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko 5 Automatic Dive Watch Yellow Dial
Product Description:
Seiko 5 Diver Collection SKZ251 Stainless steel case and bracelet with black plastic composite on case. Yellow Dial with black hands and white markers. Luminous hands and markers. Day and date. Precise 23 jewels self-winding automatic movement. Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal. Rotating bezel. Screwdown case-back. Large Chunky Screw-down crown. Fold-over push button deployment clasp with Micro Adjustment. Water Resistant to 200m. Case measures 50mm diameter by 14mm thick.
Want to buy Seiko 5 Automatic Dive Watch Yellow Dial at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment