Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of, let me start with an important WARNING to you if you're planning on purchasing this ladies watch based on the picture that amazon has on the description: IT IS NOT the watch you're going to get.
You should browse over the internet (search for T03.1.985.80) to get the correct picture of the actual watch or see the low quality photo I'm enclosing so you get an idea.
The watch I got it is very beautiful, the friend to whom I purchased for loved it, it is a Tissot, a high quality, well designed and strong watch, worth the money all the way.It has a flower form with mother of pearl dial.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tissot Women's T03.1.985.80 T-Trend Precious Flower Blue MOP Dial Watch
Product Description:
Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet, Sapphire Crystal, Blue MOP Dial, Quartz Movement, Water Resistance up to 30M
Want to buy Tissot Women's T03.1.985.80 T-Trend Precious Flower Blue MOP Dial Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment