Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I saw Arctura series watches in my recent cruise. It took my heart immediately. I thought of trying internet and found better price in Amazon. I have citizens several expensive models including skyhawk, calibre, navitach etc. But, this is the best watch I ever bought. Every one appreciate the look of this.
I am already planning to buy another watch in black or gold in similar big dial from seiko. Certainly, I love this.
Only issue is, you can not read the time very easily. The small dial is the one shows the time. Other than that, it is a quality piece for the money.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko Men's Watches Arctura SNL045P1 - 2
Product Description:
Seiko watches - indispensable for today's lifestyle. Seiko watches - an important accessory for today's lifestyle.
Want to buy Seiko Men's Watches Arctura SNL045P1 - 2 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment