4/15/2011

Seiko Coutura World Timer Alarm Mens Watch in Gold Tone With Black Ticn Bezel - Seiko SPL008 Review

Seiko Coutura World Timer Alarm Mens Watch in Gold Tone With Black Ticn Bezel - Seiko SPL008
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received the watch without a box, paperwork etc. The watch was clearly
used several scratches, I tried to return the watch but the company
never responded. I elected to contact my States AG's Office to file
a complaint, no word yet. Amazon should screen it's vendors better so
someone else does not fall to my demise.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko Coutura World Timer Alarm Mens Watch in Gold Tone With Black Ticn Bezel - Seiko SPL008

Product Description:
Seiko Coutura World Timer Alarm Mens Watch in Gold Tone With Black Ticn Bezel - Seiko SPL008

Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Want to buy Seiko Coutura World Timer Alarm Mens Watch in Gold Tone With Black Ticn Bezel - Seiko SPL008 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment