4/08/2011

ESQ by Movado Men's 7301321 Criterion Chronograph Black Leather Strap Watch Review

ESQ by Movado Men's 7301321 Criterion Chronograph Black Leather Strap Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had this watch (with a brown band & tachymeter dial) for about a year and think it looks great.The crystal is very clear and the watch still shines when clean.All mechanics have worked flawlessly as well and is comfortable on my wrist, band is smooth and has padding, just takes a little while to break in.It's a fairly big watch and easy to read.My main complaint is with the band - both leather rings after the clasp that hold the strap in place broke after about 6 mos. of daily wear.It seems like a very minor thing, but without those rings the band constantly gets bent back due to it catching on things which is an annoyance.I'm not sure if they broke because I work at a desk and they were rubbing while I type or what.I find this pathetic for a supposed $400 watch (I didn't pay that much where I bought this thankfully).I had a warranty so I received a new band for free, but I have a feeling the little rings will break again eventually.Why ESQ had to overlook this minor, yet important detail, is beyond me.If not for this I probably would give it 5 stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ESQ by Movado Men's 7301321 Criterion Chronograph Black Leather Strap Watch

Product Description:
The ESQ by Movado Men's Criterion Black Leather Strap Black Dial Watch #07301321 has so many design and function details that it's perfect for the sportsman who demands performance and style. The embossed black leather band is complemented by a black, circular bezel that features a tachymeter scale. The dial is bold black, with luminous indexes paired with red dots to mark the hours, luminous hands, and a red sweeping seconds hand. There is a wide calendar window that spans the three and five o'clock positions and three, black chronograph subdials with red and white accents. This watch is water resistant to 99 feet.

Buy Now

Want to buy ESQ by Movado Men's 7301321 Criterion Chronograph Black Leather Strap Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment