1/03/2011

Tissot PRC200 Mens Watch T0144101603700 Review

Tissot PRC200 Mens Watch T0144101603700
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had this watch for about a month now and I love it. The brown strap that came with it is very nice, the contrast stitches really compliment the face. The white/silver face is nice and neutral and and can go with a lot of different clothes combinations.

As for accuracy it is great.

The saphire crystal is great. I have banged it against many things already (I'm a klutz)and no scratches.

The case doesn't feel as thick as it is.

Overall, a great watch for the money.

I want a black one too!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tissot PRC200 Mens Watch T0144101603700

Product Description:
Stainless steel dress watch. Brown leather band with white stitch trim. Black dial with silver tone luminous hands. Brushed stainless steel bezel. Sapphire crystal. Date displays at the 3 o'clock mark. Swiss quartz movement. Deployment buckle. Water resis

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Want to buy Tissot PRC200 Mens Watch T0144101603700 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment