Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a gadget guy and was given this watch as a gift.I was very happy with it for the first year, but ran into major repair issues after 13 months.I also have heard from other owners that this is not uncommon. The repair for my watch is $240 and not covered under warranty because it does not have signature from an authorized dealer on it (even though I do have a warranty card).There are other reviews on Amazon (under other T-Touch models) that list similar problems/experiences.Because of the problems and expected reliability, I am not even going to have this watch repaired...it's just not worth it.
To add insult to injury, the repairs cannot be completed by the authorized repair shops.None of them work on the T-Touch and thus everything has to be factory repaired, which takes 6-8 weeks.
The problem is that all of the cool technology in the watch comes at a price - reliability.The T-Touch is not as sturdy as its more conventional peers.
I would not recommend buying this watch or any T-Touch model...buy with caution.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tissot Men's T33.1.588.71 T-Touch Stainless Steel Watch
Product Description:
Watch #T33.1.588.71 from Tissot's high-performance T-Touch collection offers much more than elegant style and reliable timekeeping: it boasts touch-screen technology with a host of helpful features. Eight separate functions keep your day on-track, whether you're at the office, enjoying your favorite outdoor activities, or traveling: altimeter, chrono, compass, alarm, thermometer, barometer (meteo), and date and time. It's also very easy to use; simply activate by pressing on the crown and the touch-screen. Touch the screen at two o'clock and your current altitude appears on the digital readout. Touch the crystal at six o'clock and the hands move around into position to become a compass. Water resistant to 99 feet, and boasting the accuracy and precision of Swiss analog and digital quartz movement, this Tissot original also has a tactile, scratch-resistant crystal to protect its dramatic silver dial, and a durable stainless steel case, bezel, and bracelet.
Want to buy Tissot Men's T33.1.588.71 T-Touch Stainless Steel Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment