Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had this watch a few months now.It looks good.It's durable.I've bumped into a bunch of things with it, and the face has no scratches.It's very light.It's also versatile.I can wear it when dressed formally or to the gym.
My only complaint is that the chronometer hands need to be zeroed often.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Momentum Men's 1M-SP30B0 Titan II Alarm Titanium Bracelet Watch
Product Description:
The Momentum Titan Ii Nautica watch is an elegantly designed timepiece that features a 39.83-millimeter titanium case, corresponding titanium band, white Arabic-numeral hourly indexes on a black dial, a date display at three o'clock, an alarm function, water resistance to 330 feet, and three sub-dials to track hours, minutes, and seconds. Although the Titan is designed for superior performance, its sleek, classic styling makes this watch the perfect timepiece for everyday wear.
Want to buy Momentum Men's 1M-SP30B0 Titan II Alarm Titanium Bracelet Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment