Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love the white ceramic of this watch, I have had it for a over a year and when cleaned it still looks new.. However the diamonds are not very brilliant as noted by others, but for the price I expected that. However one of the diamonds has fallen out which is a real disappointment. Also where the watch winds by the crown the ceramic is cracked and broken.. I just recently noticed this and have no idea how it could have happened. So I wonder how long now this watch will last.. Which I am sad about because this is my favorite watch, it really is eye catching but just apparently not built to last.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Swiss Legend Women's 20051-WWWSR Karamica Diamonds Collection Watch
Product Description:
For a stylish, distinctive look, this Swiss Legend Women's Diamond Karamica Collection Watch #20051-WWWSR features a white mother-of-pearl dial face that is adorned with black Roman numerals and contrasting minute indexes for easy readability and is protected by a resilient scratch-resistant sapphire dial window. A handy date calendar rests at the three-o'clock position, and the unidirectional, stainless steel bezel is ringed in diamonds for a little flash. The 39-millimeter case is made of ceramic and steel, and the versatile white ceramic band comes equipped with a deployment-clasp closure. Blending innovative technology with a fashionable design, this lovely timepiece brings all of your ensembles a graceful finish. Powered by Swiss-quartz movement, this watch is water resistant up to 330 feet.
Want to buy Swiss Legend Women's 20051-WWWSR Karamica Diamonds Collection Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment