12/01/2011

Men's Citizen Chrono-Time A-T Eco-Drive Watch Review

Men's Citizen Chrono-Time A-T Eco-Drive Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this time piece! I bought it at a "duty free" for $50 less than here. It is a very cool looking watch. When you fly, you just dial in the nearest city in that time zone and the watch goes into action. It even knows if that city is in daylight savings. And it automatically adjusts the correct time. I am in the med at present and the time matches up with the GPS perfectly. Radio controlled is absolutely flawless. And it looks great. I have a Tag but I am wearing this more often these days. For the price, a great watch!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Men's Citizen Chrono-Time A-T Eco-Drive Watch

Product Description:

    Eco-drive Technology. Never needs a battery. Charges in natural or artificial light
    Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet
    Black Dial
    Atomic Timekeeping with Radio-Controlled Accuracy
    World Time in 26 Cities and UTC
    Alarm
    1/5 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes
    Perpetual Calendar
    Rotating Inner Calculation Ring
    Non-Reflective Crystal
    Power Reserve Indicator
    Water Resistant to 666 ft. (200m)
    Foldover Clasp with Hidden Double Push Button
    Style # BY0000-56E


Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy Men's Citizen Chrono-Time A-T Eco-Drive Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment