Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a watch collector and went to a luxury watch store in the mall. They wanted to sell me this watch for $875. I was very tempted to buy it because I was so impressed with the make, design, and movement of the watch. I decided to go home and check on Amazon. Once I saw this watch for this incredible price. I did not hesitate to pull the trigger. This is truly a luxury watch. It is an American Company which uses top grade swiss parts. It is a 27 jewel automatic movment so the small had is very smooth. I am also impressed with the accuracy of the watch. I have been wearing it for the past 10 days and at night have it on a watch winder. The time is spot on with T-Mobile time. This watch also comes with a great leather band hand crafted in Germany. O and the sapphire crystal on both sides is another benefit of this beautiful watch. From end to end this watch is a must buy for business and dress wear. Again at this price buy buy buy. Thanks Amazon.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hamilton Mens Jazzmaster Watch H32555755
Product Description:
Stainless steel case with a black croco-embossed leather bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver guilloche dial with gold tone hands and stick hour markers. Rose gold Arabic numerals mark the 3, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. Date displays at the 6 o'clock position. Seconds sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position. Swiss eta automatic2895 movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 40 mm. Case thickness: 11 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Hamilton Mens Jazzmaster Watch H32555755.
Want to buy Hamilton Mens Jazzmaster Watch H32555755 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment