12/20/2011

GUCCI Men's YA115412 115 Collection Pantheon Chronograph Watch Review

GUCCI Men's YA115412 115 Collection Pantheon Chronograph Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for a nice watch for ages.. after much thinking I choose this one.
Very nice rather gorgeous watch.. this watch is more for ladies who like a bigger watch.
Good job Amazon.. the delivery was bang on time. I wish you did'nt charge taxes for New york state residents.
I'm glad that I made the right decision...whhooohoo

Click Here to see more reviews about: GUCCI Men's YA115412 115 Collection Pantheon Chronograph Watch

Product Description:
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel link bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Red dial with luminous hands and stick hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Date display at the 4 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10 of a second. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Steel crown. Stainless steel case back. Case diameter: 35 mm. Case thickness: 10 mm. Push button hidden clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet.Gucci Pantheon Unisex Chronograph Watch YA115412.

Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Want to buy GUCCI Men's YA115412 115 Collection Pantheon Chronograph Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment