11/14/2011

Oris Williams F1 Chronograph Automatic Watch 679-7614-4164MB Review

Oris Williams F1 Chronograph Automatic Watch 679-7614-4164MB
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this watch less than two weeks ago. I ordered on a Thursday and received the watch on Wednesday the following week. Super fast delivery and watch is very beautiful. First time I saw it from the pictures, I already made up my mind that this is my next piece of collection. When I received my watch, it is 10x better in person. The slick design is amazing. The band is perfect, not small, good size to compliment the face of the watch. Overall, just very happy with my purchase and the price I got it for. If you are thinking about getting this Oris watch, just click that button and order it and you wont regret it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Oris Williams F1 Chronograph Automatic Watch 679-7614-4164MB

Product Description:
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel adjustable bracelet. Unidirectional ion-plated bezel with tachymeter. Black dial with luminous hands and markers. Arabic numerals at the 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. Day / date displays at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph with two sub-dials. Automatic self-winding movement. Anti-reflective scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 45 mm. Push button deployment clasp. Water resistant to 100 meters / 330 feet. Oris Williams F1 Chronograph Watch 679-7614-4164MB

Buy NowGet 42% OFF

Want to buy Oris Williams F1 Chronograph Automatic Watch 679-7614-4164MB at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment