Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I received this watch on December 28th and I'll admit it IS an impressive looking watch.I wore it about six times during January and got quite a few compliments on it.Here's the "but",the "8" literally fell off and wedged itself between the second hand and the inside wall at the 2 o'clock position.This watch is not worth the 1,000+ price tag. Aside from the "defect", it uses the same automatic movement as a $150 invicta(which I've owned for over a year and still functions).It also doesn't have a sapphire face, something you'd expect on a watch that costs this much.Bottom line... The watch is probably not worth the price tag.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Welder Men's K24-3003 K24 Automatic Analog Stainless Steel Round Watch
Want to buy Welder Men's K24-3003 K24 Automatic Analog Stainless Steel Round Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment