10/10/2011

Oris Diver Mens Watch 64376377454MB Review

Oris Diver Mens Watch 64376377454MB
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My wife had surprised me with a Oris Automatic Titanium Watch for father's day.It was a very nice looking watch.I had wore it every day for about two months then it just stopped working.The watch was not moving, it was not keeping time, it was just dead.It is an automatic and no matter how much I wound the watch or shook the watch, nothing.I can not believe that an expense watch like this from Jomashop would break in two months.I've had $10 watches that last longer than 2 months.As excited as I was to get the watch for father's day, I was very disappointed that an expensive watch would break so quickly.I called Jomashop, followed their procedures, and returned my watch at my own expense. And now, I have to wait up to 8 weeks before I can get my watch back that was already paid in full.

What I don't understand is, if you pay that much for a watch, and it broke in 2 months, shouldn't the company feel some what responsible for selling you junk and try to make it up to you?At least, at a minimum, cover the expenses in sending the watch back?Nope, not even a sorry.My wife had saved up for a while to get this watch.It is something that I appreciate but would not buy for myself.It bothers me that she saved for get something special and what is sold to her is junk.Now, I have to wait.Jomashop said since I have been wearing it, they can not take it back.I understand that I can't return it but you can't be selling fault stuff.Its just not right.

It has been 4 weeks and still waiting.Unfortunately, it has not been a positive experience purchasing though Amazon.If I could, I would have returned it to get my wife's money back but I can't.That is not a option.I will post again once I get my watch back which could be another 4 weeks... and hopefully it will not break again in 2 months.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Oris Diver Mens Watch 64376377454MB



Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy Oris Diver Mens Watch 64376377454MB at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment