10/11/2011

Cartier Women's W20012C4 Santos 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Watch Review

Cartier Women's W20012C4 Santos 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After several years of deliberating, I chose the Cartier Santos Women's Small.I am very happy with the watch, I only have one complaint.I have been wearing it for about 2 months daily to the office and for other non-labor intensive activities.Somehow, the gold bezel is already badly scratched and I cannot even recall how it possibly could have happened.But, the watch is very comfortable, very classy looking and can be worn for dress or casual, with white gold or yellow.With the exception of how easily it scratches, I think it is a great investment.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cartier Women's W20012C4 Santos 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Watch

Product Description:
18kt yellow gold and stainless steel case with a 18kt yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet. Fixed 18kt yellow gold bezel. Silver opaline dial with blue hands and black Roman hour markers. Quartz movement. Curved, scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Octaganol crown. Stainless steel case back. Case diameter: 24 mm. Case thickness: 6 mm. Hidden deployment clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Cartier Santos Two-Tone 18kt Yellow Gold and Steel Ladies Watch W20012C4.

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Want to buy Cartier Women's W20012C4 Santos 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment