10/29/2011

Baume & Mercier Women's MOA08804 Diamant Diamond Watch Review

Baume & Mercier Women's MOA08804 Diamant Diamond Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just received the watch and I love it, the delivery was very quick (2 days) and I ordered it from Canada.Its much nicer in person.Its a solid piece and I will enjoy for many many years!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Baume and Mercier Women's MOA08804 Diamant Diamond Watch

Product Description:
Bold lines and a sleek design define the Women's Diamant Diamond Watch from luxury designer Baume & Mercier. The black, square dial features an intricate wave guilloche pattern, large, silver-tone Arabic numbers at three, nine, and 12 o'clock, a discreet date display at six o'clock, and eight sparkling diamonds to mark the remaining hours. The stainless steel crown is set with a diamond detail that highlights the chic style of this modern timepiece. The slightly tapered, stainless steel bezel extends gracefully up the sides of the flexible, linked bracelet, which fastens easily with a triple folding security clasp. Water resistant to 99 feet (30 meters), this timepiece is an inspiring accompaniment to the contemporary woman's wardrobe.

Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Want to buy Baume and Mercier Women's MOA08804 Diamant Diamond Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment