9/10/2011

Wittnauer Krystal Steel Crystal Ladies Watch 10L06 Review

Wittnauer Krystal Steel Crystal Ladies Watch 10L06
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had this watch for years and I just love it!If it ever breaks, I'm buying the same one again.It is so dressy and I get so many complements on it.The only small drawback is that it "picks" sweaters and knits if you aren't careful.It is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wittnauer Krystal Steel Crystal Ladies Watch 10L06

Product Description:
Stainless steel case and bracelet set with crystals. Mother-of-pearl dial with 1 crystal hour marker at 12 o'clock position. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Deployment clasp. Case diameter 13mm. Quartz movement. Water resistant at 30 meters (100 feet). Wittnauer Krystal Steel Crystal Ladies Watch 10L06

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Want to buy Wittnauer Krystal Steel Crystal Ladies Watch 10L06 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment