Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am in love with this watch!As a busy mom, I find that it is perfect to take whatever the day dishes out...as an interior designer, the look is contemporary and stylish.As a "mature adult" I love the big numbers!No need to put on my glasses to find out what time it is.Some might find it a little bulky but I love the feel.Similar in weight to my Rolex.
Click Here to see more reviews about: TechnoMarine Women's DTCB02C MoonSun Ceramic Diamond Silver-Plated Black Watch
Product Description:
Sporty and luxurious, the Diamond Ceramique showcases a stunning bezel made with diamonds and stainless steel. Made for women and men, this elegant chronograph timepiece from TechnoMarine features stainless steel construction, including a large, 43-millimeter case, bezel and buckle. The embossed black dial has three black sub-dials, luminescent white Arabic numerals, and sword-shaped white and steel hands. Powered by Swiss-quartz, three-hand movement, this highly stylized, aqua-friendly watch is also water resistant to 660 feet.
Want to buy TechnoMarine Women's DTCB02C MoonSun Ceramic Diamond Silver-Plated Black Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment