9/29/2011

TAG Heuer Men's WJ201D.BA0591 Link Automatic Stainless Steel Watch Review

TAG Heuer Men's WJ201D.BA0591 Link Automatic Stainless Steel Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I never leave reviews for anything I purchase online, but after I received this watch with overnight shipping from Amazon to Alaska, I had to.

This is my first Tag watch and I love it. The quality is undeniable. It is a little heavier than I expected, but that wouldn't affect my rating at all. It has a very clean look with some sporty features that make it perfect for what I was looking for in a new watch.

The most expensive watch I've purchased to date following a couple descent Citizen watches... No Regrets Here!

Click Here to see more reviews about: TAG Heuer Men's WJ201D.BA0591 Link Automatic Stainless Steel Watch

Product Description:
Quality, precision, and reliability set the TAG Heuer Men's Link Automatic Stainless Steel Watch apart from ordinary men's timepieces. Functioning without a battery, this automatic watch powers with the movement of your arms. Framed by unidirectional bezel and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, the round bronze dial is elegant in its simplicity, marked only with silver-tone hands and indexes, and a date display at the six o'clock. Crafted from brushed and polished stainless steel, this watch is water resistant to 556 feet (220 M).

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to buy TAG Heuer Men's WJ201D.BA0591 Link Automatic Stainless Steel Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment