9/07/2011

Seiko Kinetic Auto Relay Watch SMA113 Review

Seiko Kinetic Auto Relay Watch SMA113
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I liked this watch so much I bought a second one. The first one lasted 8 years on my wrist. That is 8 years of hard abuse. I loved the fact that I didn't have to worry about a battery. The watch feels very substantial on my wrist, so if you are aiming for a light watch, get something made of titanium. I first chose this watch because it fit on my wrist very well. I have very skinny wrists, but I still wanted a relatively large watch. This wasn't too big on my wrist.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko Kinetic Auto Relay Watch SMA113

Product Description:
Seiko Kinetic Auto Relay Stainless steel case and bracelet never needs a battery manually or automatically saves power for 4 years and remembers elapsed time quick start time relay blue dial LumiBrite hands and markers date calendar double locking clasp 200m water resista

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Want to buy Seiko Kinetic Auto Relay Watch SMA113 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment