Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)at first i was concerened with the watch due to the backing and the packaging then I sent some emails and spoke to a wonderful salesman and figured out that the watch was indeed authentic and brilliant. The company is a wonderful company that I would be happy to do business with again. I want to thank Mason at Watchsavings for the wonderful help and thank you for the fabulous watch.
lisa
Click Here to see more reviews about: NEW MICHELE DECO DIAMOND STAINLESS STEEL WATCH MWW06A000028
Product Description:
Inspired by the geometric shapes of Art Deco architecture, the Deco timepiece embodies clean, sophisticated style. One hundred and eight sparkling diamonds surround the mother-of-pearl dial. Chronograph movement and the signature Michele crown accent this stunning timepiece. The polished, stainless steel bracelet is interchangeable with any 18mm Michele strap. null
Want to buy NEW MICHELE DECO DIAMOND STAINLESS STEEL WATCH MWW06A000028 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment