Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this watch through Amazon because I have been very pleased with their service in the past.I have always wanted a Hamilton, so this was a great fit.The watch arrived very promptly (next day), and was beautiful.The only problem was that this is a BIG watch on my wrist, and I regretably had to return it.I called customer service to get a return code, and ordered a replacement (Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic).I returned the watch, and had my new one only a day or two later.I couldn't be more pleased.
If you want a classy, elegant watch (and have a large wrist), the square Jazzmaster is perfect (I believe it's 39mm x 39mm).If you have a smaller wrist, the Viewmatic is beautiful.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hamilton Men's Watches Jazzmaster Square Automatic H32415535 - WW
Product Description:
Hamilton Watch
Want to buy Hamilton Men's Watches Jazzmaster Square Automatic H32415535 - WW at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment