8/14/2011

Bedat B3 Concept No. 3 Black Ladies Watch CB03.SSB.BLK Review

Bedat B3 Concept No. 3 Black Ladies Watch CB03.SSB.BLK
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Actually, I bought this watch with the silver face (it comes in black, red, white and silver), but Amazon does not seem to offer it right now.However, I feel compelled to mention how wonderful this watch is.First (in no particular order), it is very solid, so ladies who prefer heavier pieces will enjoy this quality.Second, the face is what I would consider to be mid sized and the numbers are easy to read from a distance. Third, the band is beautiful and almost looks as if it can stand alone as a bracelet.Fourth, the clasp is invisible.Fifth, the crystal is sapphire, which adds to its durability. Sixth, it is appropriate for the office and looks nice casual.Seventh, the screw back case.

It is worth mentioning that since this is a mid-size watch, it may take some getting used to.I have found that ladies who prefer petite watches seem to think it too big for my wrist, while others seem to love it.It may be worth noting my wrist size is just under 6 inches, so it does give my wrist ample coverage. This is not what I would consider a "low profile" watch either, so those concerned by this may want to consider watch like an Ebel (I would not describe this watch as being "clunky"). This watch has a reflective stainless steel edge around the face, which easily attracts smudges.This does not bother me, as I can easily wipe them away, but it may be a drawback to more meticulous people (note: this watch also comes in a model with diamonds, which are mounted into the edge around the face).

I did not give this watch a 4-star rating because it does not have a date function.This may not seem fair, as not everyone feels this is important, but it is a feature that would have been nice to have.However, the "second" hand is displayed above the #6, which adds to its sporty elegance of this fine watch.

Before deciding on this watch, I considered brands including Tag Aquaracer 2000, Longines Dolce Vita, Movado Vizio and Raymond Weil's Parsifal W1.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bedat B3 Concept No. 3 Black Ladies Watch CB03.SSB.BLK

Product Description:
Tonneau stainless steel case. Stainless steel bracelet- bracelet is adjustable. Black dial with arabic numerals, seconds sub-dial, and silver luminous hands. Fixed bezel. 30mm case diameter. 7mm case thickness. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Hidden deployment clasp. Water resistant up to 30 meters (100 feet). edat B3 Concept No. 3 Black Ladies Watch CB03.SSB.BLK

Buy NowGet 71% OFF

Want to buy Bedat B3 Concept No. 3 Black Ladies Watch CB03.SSB.BLK at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment