Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had one criteria for my new watch: no battery.After researching extensively for both kinetic (auto-wind) and solar (e.g. Citizen Eco), I decided on the Orient brand.Some of their designs are unusual and not for me, but this particular one seemed conservative enough and yet had enough neat features, like the power reserve meter.Overall the watch is working out well for the past 5 days or so.It started to run right away, even with the power depleted from shipping and the full charge took about a day and a half to reach; since then, the normal, daily wear keeps it at full charge (about 14 hours a day).It has pretty good weight and has retained its clean, shiny look, despite multiple handwashings with soap or antiseptic gel I have to do for my work.I do not wear my watch during sleep and the power reserve pretty accurately reflect the number of hours slept...I really like the power reserve, if you haven't noted from this review.Few cons: 1. The watch is pretty thick.I couldn't get a good sense of the thickness purely from the measurement, but I think it's something that I need to get used to since my last watch (Tissot) was very thin.It's about the thickness of my old Casio Ironman watch.2. The glow in the dark hands are more of a gimmick, since they don't really work too well.3. Since I didn't buy it at a store, I'm having a hard time finding a good place to adjust the band...but that's really not the watch's fault.
Overall, The Orient brand carries a good reputation within the on-line circle and my first experience with it is a good one so far.Only time will tell whether it will stay that way, but I have no major regrets and will probably purchase one in the future for my wife.Hope the review helps.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Orient White Automatic Power Reserve Watch CFDAC004W
Product Description:
Men's dress watch with 21 jewel Japanese made automatic (self-winding) movement, power reserve meter, date window at 6 o'clock, white patterned dial face, blue luminous hands, unique domed, scratch resistant mineral crystal front and a solid case back. Continuous operation is 40 hours on a full wind. Case: Solid stainless steel, polished and brushed, 45 mm x 43mm? (w/o crown), 13mm thick. Band: Solid stainless steel, invisible deployant closure with pushbutton release, 22mm. Water Resistance: 3 ATM Warranty: 1 Year
Want to buy Orient White Automatic Power Reserve Watch CFDAC004W at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment