Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)OK. The watch is OK. I just had a Bad experience with the seller. The 6800 comes in three different sizes Petite, Regular, Large. I thought it is gonna be Regular if it is not specified. Nope, the seller shipped me a Large and refused to return, saying Amazon put the discription wrong. So I am now going through a horrible returning process which takes forever. It has been about 1 month, and I just got the return approval today. Be careful if you have a small wrist like mine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: GUCCI Women's YA068545 6800 Collection Stainless Steel Watch
Product Description:
Add luxury to your lifestyle with the Gucci Women's 6800 Collection Stainless Steel Watch. Featuring a patterned silver dial with the Iconic Gucci name at six o'clock, slim hands, and a stainless steel bezel, this timepiece is glamorous and sophisticated. Its unique stainless steel band is held in place by a convenient bangle-bracelet clasp. The scratch-resistant sapphire window and reliable precision of Swiss quartz movement help ensure that you'll be showing off this beautiful accessory as a complement to formal gowns and more casual attire for years to come. This watch is water resistant up to 99 feet.
Want to buy GUCCI Women's YA068545 6800 Collection Stainless Steel Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment