Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I brought one of these watches as a gift for my wife. It arrived with a cracked glass but we didn't discover it until we opened the parcel on her birthday 1 month later. Guess what? no warranty in New Zealand no help from the Amazon retailer either. 266US$ wasted, very disappointed. I wouldn't recommend this watch or retailer. A shame really because the watch was just what my wife wanted and we couldn't buy it in New Zealand. I wonder how Swatch would react to that being as they are the makers of the watch
Click Here to see more reviews about: Calvin Klein Women's Element watch #K5022402
Product Description:
Dress watch, Swiss quartz movement, Silver-tone hands, CK logo at 12 o'clock and hour marker at 6 o'clock, Polished stainless steel silver-tone case, crown and caseback set with four screws, 30 meters/100 feet water resistant
Want to buy Calvin Klein Women's Element watch #K5022402 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment