Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First, I live in the capital of Brazil and I was afraid it would take a long time before I saw this watch on my hands. Well, I bought it and 9 days latter it was in my house. If I had any dought where it was, I would just go to amazon.com and track the package.
The watch was perfect, it came in a safe box. Also, as I bought a new product, I was afraid it wouldn't be "as new" as they told in the web site. I was wrong again. There was a brand new watch in the box.
Finally, I think it was secure. I used my credit card and I had no problem at all.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Calvin Klein - CK Men's Watches Bold K2247138 - WW
Product Description:
Calvin Klein watches - Calvin Klein watches are a statement in fashion with unmistakable, minimalist design. Calvin Klein watches - Up-to-the-minute Calvin Klein style.
Want to buy Calvin Klein - CK Men's Watches Bold K2247138 - WW at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment