Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a beautiful watch. I purchased it as a gift for my daughter (who had asked for a different watch-so I bought both for her to chose one). The watch is absolutely beautiful! The pictures cannot do it justice. The mother-of-pearl surrounding the face as well as in the watch band really adds so much to the classiness of this watch. I am so glad I purchased this as it was my daughter's favorite and we ended up returning the other watch she had originally asked for. She LOVES this watch. The pricing was very reasonable and of course with Amazon's 2 day shipping (which is ALWAYS a great benefit to have), we are very happy with this purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bulova Watches - Ladies diamond watches 98P000**
Product Description:
Bulova Watches - Bulova Diamond - Bulova Ladies Watch. Chronograph. 14 diamonds. Mother-of-pearl. Stainless steel. Screw back. Deployment buckle. Water resistant to 50 meters. Approximate case diameter/width 30mm.
Want to buy Bulova Watches - Ladies diamond watches 98P000** at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment