Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Good watch and good service. Color for the band lighter than it shows also very short and the material very hard. Overall I am very happy for what I got especially with the price. I paid $ 99.00 on the special deal. The watch look very nice for my small wrist.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Accutron Women's 26R11 Chamonix Diamond Chronograph Blue Leather Watch
Product Description:
Glitz up your favorite outfits with the Accutron women's Chamonix Diamond Chronograph blue leather watch. This chic timepiece is constructed with a 32-millimeter stainless steel case, a matching diamond-encrusted stainless steel bezel, and an eye-catching blue leather band with buckle clasp. A sophisticated sapphire dial window protects the stark white dial face, which features diamond hour markers, a date calendar at three o'clock, and three chronograph sub-dials to satisfy all your timekeeping needs. In addition, this Swiss-quartz powered watch is water resistant to 165 feet.
Want to buy Accutron Women's 26R11 Chamonix Diamond Chronograph Blue Leather Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment