6/08/2011

Tissot PR100 Mens Watch T0494102205700 Review

Tissot PR100 Mens Watch T0494102205700
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this watch as an early father's day gift 2 weeks ago.This is a beautiful swiss made quartz movement timepiece. The picture simply doesn't do it justice. The luster of the gold and steel combination is striking. The black face and gold markings likewise. This has been accurate to the second since I've had it. Service was good in getting this from Watchgems quickly.The box, with all books including the company "history" (more a tour by an enthusiastic writer) is your first indication that this is a first class timepiece.One warning though, I have a farily small wrist for a guy, but the watch needed only one link removed to fit properly (I normally have to have 3-4 removed).Any one with a large wrist will have trouble with the fit.You can get this from tissot online, and order the size exactly, but be prepared to pay full price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tissot PR100 Mens Watch T0494102205700

Product Description:
Swiss Quartz Movement. Stainless steel case. Stainless steel two-tone bracelet. Date. Black dial. Water Resistant 100m. 38mm case.

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Want to buy Tissot PR100 Mens Watch T0494102205700 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment