Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had this watch for several weeks.The appearance is excellent, keeps good time.Lately, however, when I go outside (from AC to hot!), the crystal fogs over (on the inside, of course).Either the watch isn't water resistant, or moisture was let in during manufacture.Reading over the "warranty", Bianci only warrants the works of the watch, not guaranteeing, for example, that water will not seep into the watch through the case.
I'm very disappointed, and would ask to return the watch to Amazon if I could figure out how to contact them.They don't have any problem contacting me almost daily by email to buy stuff, but they don't seem to list a customer service contact anywhere on the website. I could return the watch to Bianci for repairs, but they will charge me $[...] shipping plus parts.I have a feeling a new case and crown might just cost as much as I paid for the watch.I'll be more careful what I order and who I order from next time.
Update, 9/30/10: I sent the watch back to Bianci, per the instructions Amazon gives you re warranty.After 15 working days, no watch.I tracked down the company that handles their business in the US, the Lousky Trading Company, Calabasas, CA.They allege they didn't receive the watch.I've initiated a claim thru the Post Office, as I insured it.If the PO pays for the watch, I'll be sure not to get another Bianci, and surer not to buy it from Amazon.
10/8/10End of the story:Yesterday I received a payment from the USPS for the lost watch.Today, the watch arrived, from Lousky Trading Co.Be sure to send your watch with some kind of return receipt so you'll have a name if they say they never got it.Now I've got to cut the USPS a check.Argh!By the way, they enclosed a note saying fogging wouldn't be out of the ordinary when changing environments.First time I've ever seen it happen, but I suppose anything is possible.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Roberto Bianci Men's 1857_BLK Eleganza Chronograph Day And Date Watch
Product Description:
The Roberto Bianci Men's "Eleganza" Chronograph Day and Date Watch is a handsome, stylish timepiece for the man who has a classic fashion sense but still craves functionality. The elegant two-tone stainless steel bracelet is complemented by a silver-tone bezel. The black dial features bold white Arabic numerals in the hour positions and has a calendar window at six o'clock. The dial also has three white chronograph subdials. White luminous hands are complemented by a white arrow-tipped sweeping seconds hand. This watch is water resistant to 99 feet (30M).
Want to buy Roberto Bianci Men's 1857_BLK Eleganza Chronograph Day And Date Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment