5/01/2011

Toy Watch Unisex X03RD Naked Red Automatic Watch Review

Toy Watch Unisex X03RD Naked Red Automatic Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a big watch fan and it's the #1 gift I receive on holidays and special occasions.

I was recently given this watch for Valentine's day and, if it hadn't been for the beautiful box and casing, I would have thought it was a joke. It looks like the type of watch that can be found in a gum ball machine for 50 cents.

It's a shame that the name "TOY" is carrying so much weight that the watch can be made out of plastic and rubber and still cost $495.00.

I guarantee that this watch doesn't cost more than $20.00 to make.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Toy Watch Unisex X03RD Naked Red Automatic Watch

Product Description:
Toy Unisex Naked Color Collection, red dial, automatic movement, luminscent hands, oval shaped case

Buy Now

Want to buy Toy Watch Unisex X03RD Naked Red Automatic Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment