5/20/2011

Seiko Men's SNJ019 Sportura Alarm Chronograph Watch Review

Seiko Men's SNJ019 Sportura Alarm Chronograph Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Very handsome extremely accurate watch. Chrono measures in 1/1000 of a second.
The main reason I purchased this watch over other less expensive, equally attractive Seiko's was the Split/Lap Chrono, Countdown Timer, & two separately functioning alarms.
Herein lies my gripe. In a completely quiet room with the watch held close to my head, I can barely hear the 20 second Alarm and/or Countdown Timer. They are useless to me if I can't hear them. I'm 31 years old without any known hearing problems (to my knowledge). I called Seiko and they said this was normal.
If you're getting this watch for the Alarm or Timer functionality, don't. Otherwise, it's a great watch.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko Men's SNJ019 Sportura Alarm Chronograph Watch

Product Description:
Seiko Sportura Chronograph Analog/digital Alarm Stainless Mens Watch - Seiko SNJ019

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Want to buy Seiko Men's SNJ019 Sportura Alarm Chronograph Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment