Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been looking for a "statement" watch for months and had settled on an Invicta Diver but they were huge, 54mm wide plus most I liked had a leather strap which I found strange on a diver watch.Finally after much research, I came upon the Nixon Banks.This watch is special and attracts attention.It's big but not overpowering, measureing 44mm.It's heavy and has a great double clasp that is extremely secure.I love the black and silver contrast and it's waterproof to 100 meters.The bezel is sealed, and the construction looks and feels very solid.When I took it in to shorten the band, the jeweler wrote down the name to seeing about stocking them.At dinner last week, several of my friends had their boring Rolexs and this held it's ground.Everyone passed it around and assumed it was in the same price range as the Rolex.Actually it's about 1/20th of the price.I smile everytime I put it on and even though I have a small wrist, it looks and fits super.Highly reccomend!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nixon Men's Banks Analog Watch in Two Tone Black(A060-035)
Product Description:
Nixon Men's Banks Analog Watch in Two ToneBlack(A060-035)
Want to buy Nixon Men's Banks Analog Watch in Two Tone Black(A060-035) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment