5/22/2011

Michael Kors White Acrylic Crystal Dial Womens Watch MK5211 Review

Michael Kors White Acrylic Crystal Dial Womens Watch MK5211
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The picture doesn't do this any justice, I wasn't sure that I wanted to purchase this watch at first because I like a lot of sparkle and the pictures make it look muted. When I received the watch I instantly fell in love, and when you have it in the sun it looks amazing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Michael Kors White Acrylic Crystal Dial Womens Watch MK5211

Product Description:
Acrylic case and bracelet. Crystal accented dial. 42mm case diameter. 11mm case thickness. Fixed crystal accented bezel. Stainless steel caseback. Mineral crystal. Quartz movement. Push button butterfly deployment clasp. Water resistant up to 50 meters (165 feet).

Buy NowGet 2% OFF

Want to buy Michael Kors White Acrylic Crystal Dial Womens Watch MK5211 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment