5/01/2011

Luminox 7065 Ladies Navy SEAL Dive Colormark Watch Review

Luminox 7065 Ladies Navy SEAL Dive Colormark Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I Purchased this watch for my wife as a Christmas gift. She has been very pleased with the watch. Watch arrived as advertised. Features of watch are crisp and clear, the luminous dial is very bright! Strap is very stylish and strong with nice buckle. We were extremely pleased with the quality. I personally have the men's National Rifle Association version. I will not hesitate to purchase a Luminox watch in the future.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Luminox 7065 Ladies Navy SEAL Dive Colormark Watch

Product Description:
Fiberglass reinforced polyster injection molded case, 37.5mm case, Swiss made quartz movement, Scratch resistant mineral crystal, Push and pull crown, Water resistant 200 meters/660 feet, black rubber strap, date display, luminous hands and markers, unidirectional rotating bezel.

Buy Now

Want to buy Luminox 7065 Ladies Navy SEAL Dive Colormark Watch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment